ClockDay tutorial ClockDay tutorial

lol wrong

it's clockday have a 5 instead

SupraAddict responds:

u didnt see the tutorial, did you?
;-P

MakeAClock!!!21121!! MakeAClock!!!21121!!

lol whut??

screw it, happy clockday!!

luke734 responds:

happy clock day

or if ur asian

happy crock day.... go figger.

Cat Clock vs Lock Legion Cat Clock vs Lock Legion

hmmm

i can't get through the door.. oh well.. happy clock day man!!!

Poke SBC Poke SBC

*poke*

happy clockday!!!

WatercoolerClock responds:

happy clock day to you to!

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

Awesome!!

I wish something like this was created a long time ago... I used to just go to the audio portal and click, scroll, click, scroll... This is way better!

Tilt 2 Tilt 2

cool

Maybe add sound next time.. (or if there was sound, make it louder)

takeground takeground

oh, i know this game

I used to play it all the time on freearcade. It rocks to see it again in a graphically more awesome version. Next time have different backgrounds and more sound (and probably explain the rules better for others; the point is to cut up the screen and "take" the areas you annex. But avoid touching the green comet-like things in mid-take (the line you draw) or your own line. However you can trap them inside your annexed area, but that doesn't count as part of the 80% you need to take to advance to the next level)
The controls are really smooth. Nice

Alien Protector -demo- Alien Protector -demo-

huh

I normally wouldn't review but it seems that your only other reviewer has a serious problem with the game. It think it's great, although a bit simple. Even though it's a demo it plays like a real game (yes, it plays) the only think i couldn't figure out was what the P things did. This is why America looks bad, we think the world revolves around us. It's not very hard to figure out how to play. Click to shoot, arrow keys to move, click on the round things in the menu for color preference. The first words in the menu mean Play or Start or something, the box in the corner are for your name (high score list)

FPS iRL Daily Day 3 FPS iRL Daily Day 3

awesome

I didn't know i had such a deep sexy voice...You all rock! Happy Daily Day!

DailyDay3: ThreeStar DailyDay3: ThreeStar

it's like.. hot dental sex o.O; Happy Daily Day!! (haha, let's get STARted)

ThreeStar responds:

there is nothing suggestive about my movie!

well, at least, i never thought about it.

Happy Daily Day,